patternapparatuspatternapparatus

Main News Audio Reviews Stats 10 Fans

The Silver Monster (rework) The Silver Monster (rework)

Great to see something fresh on this godawful site

Great stuttery amen drums, relaxing choppy synths, overall an interesting feel. I would have gotten into a few more layers to add a bit of body and keep the repetitiveness interesting, but it's still great.
What mostly caught my eye was that you attached a story with your post. Great stuff, it really took me somewhere else. I write as well - you should check out the last song i posted "SUN TONGUE"
Keep up the good work.

Lapse responds:

Thanks for the review. I like to write out some sort of notes that describe the song more. Give it another space of tangibility. I'll try and check out your track.

Sinuous tears Sinuous tears

nice

enjoyed it. it actually struck me a bit because the progressions and use of effects reminded me of a few of my guitar-based tracks...check out "sequia/sleep-painted appeal" and "lateral rebirthing" on my audio page if you're interested.
keep up the good work

Doumaaa responds:

Will check them out, thanks. Glad you liked it.

Kami | Dee dee Kami | Dee dee

nice....

I like most of the samples you use, the the progression isn't too bad.
The only thing is the weak drum samples and overall "lacking" sound of the song.
Keep it up, though.

Kamikazi1 responds:

I always keep it up brathaa lmfaorofllmfaorofl

Striltch Striltch

nice

very wild. what do you use?

InvisibleObserver responds:

FL 8, a lot of samples, and some simple bell synths available at tweak bench.

Dead Sky Dead Sky

nice!

tranquil lo-fi landscapes thrown about a small incision in the dying sky to let a bit of eerieness peek through...i like it..check out a new track i posted "the insect" for eerie electronic goodness

Sleepy Arab Sleepy Arab

nice.

very fresh and original...just wish it became more diverse after a little while...i would love to remix or collaborate on this...
-patterns

samety responds:

You are free to remix or collaborate it:D Just let me hear when finished:D

Glib - Brochet Glib - Brochet

wow.

this is great, man...you're really starting to define your style...sounds like a bit of prefuse73 influence as well...keep it up man, i haven't heard your stuff in a while-i need to keep checking back on this page...
-patterns(neighborhood-plastic)

Glib responds:

yeah man for sure
im making some new tunes

taxafin taxafin

loveit

always something good from you...crystal passionate sax backed with lo-fi crunchy beats. all i really have to say is keep it up, this is artistic braincandy
can't wait for more
oh and check out my new track 'she moves mysterious' if you get a chance.

easy

snoballandthmonyshot responds:

she moves mysterious was good tings. check out the new version of this
;ped

Rucklo - Motion Mastered Rucklo - Motion Mastered

oh god yes.

this is great stuff man. everything's pretty much been said already.
it pulls mysterious emotions and churns my stomach. great job, keep it up
got a couple new tracks up, check em out

Turnbit Turnbit

ahhh

you're shit is getting nuttier by the second, i love it. i'm trying to find a flaw in this track but it's too hard. nice intricate melodies, soft pads backed by delicately chaotic percussion, it's a work of art. keep it the fuck up brother.
check out a little piece i shat out on my girlfriend's laptop
"circuit wolf"